Dixiain Ltd works with domestic customers in the Wiltshire area ensuring that their electrical installation and equipment comply with BS 7671 17th addition and safety regulations.
Wiring regulations including all electrical equipment, including: Consumer unit (fuse board), earthing arrangements, wiring, fixtures and fittings (i.e. lights, sockets, switches), installation methods etc.
We cover the testing and inspection of the fixed wiring of a property including:
- the consumer unit (fuse board);
- earth bonding to gas and water pipes;
- damage to switches, sockets and cables and
- instrument test of the circuits.
- Continuity of earth conductors
- Continuity of ring final conductor
- Installation resistance
- Earth loop impedance
- RCD testing
- This includes a visual inspection as well as an instrumental test.
- PAT Testing